A conference will be held on April 19-20, 2013, at Kent State
University, Kent, Ohio, on the occasion of Lothar Reichel's 60th birthday and on the 20th anniversary of ETNA.
The topics of this conference cover many areas of mathematics, where Lothar Reichel has made profound contributions and ETNA covers
primarily, including: fast iterative solutions of large systems of linear and nonlinear equations, iterative solutions of ill-posed problems, solutions of inverse problems, large-scale eigenvalue and singular value problems, structured problems in linear algebra, orthogonal polynomials, quadratures, mathematics for liquid crystals, and applications to biology.
Important Information and Dates
- Conference Program is now available, link on the left column.
- List of speakers is now available, link on the left column.
- Lodging information is now available. Please make your hotel reservation before the cut-off dates for
the special conference rates; see Lodging on the left column for more information.
- If you need the conference to arrange your airport pick-up, please submit your flight information through Local Transportation on the left column.
- Decisions on Travel Support requests were sent to applicants on January 7, 2013
- Submission of special sessions: send session title and names of speakers to email@example.com before January 15, 2013
- Deadline of Travel Support Application: December 15, 2012
- Deadline of Registration: January 18, 2013
Joe Diestel   firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Dykes   email@example.com
Chuck Gartland   firstname.lastname@example.org
Jing Li   email@example.com
Oana Mocioalca   firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Palffy-Muhoray   email@example.com
Arden Ruttan   firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Tonge   email@example.com
Richard Varga   firstname.lastname@example.org
Xiaoyu Zheng   email@example.com
This conference is supported by the National Science Foundation.